Increase your visibility with Washington State’s top health care leaders, stay up-to-date on health care issues and build customer relationships by becoming a WSHA Corporate Member! The WSHA Corporate Member program is designed to provide vendor organizations with year-long exposure and interaction with key decision-makers of member hospitals. Any for-profit business or other organization that conducts significant activity with the Washington State hospital community is eligible to apply for WSHA Corporate Membership. An Corporate Membership is valid from January 1 through December 31. Annual renewal is required.
Together, with you and all our members, our commitment is to lead the transformation of our health care system. We look forward to leading with you as a WSHA Corporate Member.
Key Benefits to a WSHA Corporate Membership (see link below for All Benefits of Corporate Membership)
- Printed Membership Directory
- Welcome announcement in WSHA’s Weekly Newsletter
- Email subscription to WSHA’s Weekly Newsletter
- Company listing in the WSHA Membership Directory
- Ability to attend a variety of WSHA events
- Opportunity to sponsor WSHA signature events at a discounted rate
- Recognition at WSHA signature events
- Recognition on the WSHA website
View All Benefits of Corporate Membership
Apply For Corporate Membership