senior vice president, membership and communications
Phone: (206) 216-2556
Support: Ryan Lam
- Leads WSHA’s efforts to convene, educate, engage and inform members in high-value ways that support their individual missions.
- Membership Duties and Responsibilities
- The VP for Membership and Communications is responsible for ensuring the association knows the members-as-customers, understands their needs and builds their loyalty.
- The position is responsible for strategic and effective deployment of major association events.
- Communication Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for setting communication and media strategy for WSHA initiatives and ensuring the implementation of those strategies is efficient and effective for all audiences– media, lawmakers,staff, members and outside stakeholder groups.
- Organizational Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects of WSHA to accomplish its goals and objectives. Especially important is modeling WSHA’s values and building a productive, supportive and fair organizational culture for all employees.