January 10, 2018
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
Event Type: Webcast
WSHA members have new option for Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) through WHS Industry Partner Western Health Insurance Trust (WHIT). You’re invited to an educational session about how PBMs can benefit your organization and save money on your employee prescription costs during a series of webcasts beginning at noon on January 10. The first session will provide an overview of Pharmacy Benefits Management.
Participants will learn more about:
- What a PBM is and how it supports competitive pricing and clinical quality in prescriptions.
- Rx spend in relation to overall cost spend
- Why plan sponsors are paying closer attention to Rx spend
- How plan sponsors can gain control of costs and clinical quality through a pharmacy benefit plan structure.
Future webcasts will cover:
- Market structure and contractual relationship/Understanding pricing
- Driving quality pharmacy delivery through strong, evidence-based clinical programs
- Turning data into information as a tool in effective pharmacy benefit management